Sunday, November 23, 2008

This week and next week's class.

This week class (24/11/08) will be in XR1005 for a combined lecture with FCM. Do not worry about attendance in that lecture class.

However, next week 1/12/08, please return to the FOM classroom to continue the lecture. We will have our own lecture from December 1st, 2008 onwards. Attendance will be taken as usual.

This week is submission in your tutorial. Please submit to Mdm Lydia and update your blog. Remember, no blog entries will mean deduction in marks. I may check on your blogs while I am away. Any late submissions will not be allowed.

If you have any questions, please leave it in the comments box or email me. I will not be around from Tuesday 25/11/08 till 1st December.

So the only way we can keep in contact is through this blog or email me in MMU account.

Good luck and see you all soon.

Dr. Neo

0 comments: